I am available to lead training days/sessions and facilitate coaching conversations with leadership teams, volunteers, and the wider community in businesses and charities.
A small sampling of some of the subjects that I can support you in are:
- The Storm Course – An exciting alternative to Mental Health First Aid, equipping groups and individuals to support themselves and others through the difficult times of life. In this two day course we will look at how the presence of safety in our lives is more important than the absence of “storms” without medicalising the mental health struggles we face. The two days are split into four parts, each part will explore the psychoeducation of that time of life and practices to help develop safety in our bodies, relationships, and minds.
- Scattered Showers – Ups and Downs of Every Day Life
- Heavy Rain – When Life is Chronically or Significantly Stressful
- Thunder Storms – When Trauma is a Part of Our Past or Present
- Natural Disasters – Surviving Seasons of Crisis and Suicidality
- Children and Young People – Brain development of children and adolescents, how to support good development, and the impact of poor development. Creating safe spaces for children and young people. Thinking through support strategies for children and young people experiencing a mental health crisis.
- Consultancy conversations about how mental health is supported in your organisation and innovating together ways to improve it.
- Exploring God and faith in times of darkness and difficulty.
- The Biblical assurance that God is rescuing everyone and restoring all things, and the way those truths impact how we live, believe, and grow.
- The kingdom of God and the role of the church.
- Exploring how we grow mission-equipped disciples and make a difference in the communities around us through story, tables, practices, and giving up control. These sessions take a deep dive into the tools we use to disciple individuals and groups in their interaction with God, their church community, and the wider neighbourhood around them.
- Consultancy conversations around mission and transforming how we exist as a church within a community.
- Developing worship services and events geared towards helping families engage with God together, as a family with other families.
- Creating family-friendly prayer spaces.
Connecting with Communities
- Discerning together the hopes, fears, & beliefs of your community; and how to share the Gospel in a way that answers the questions they are asking deep down.
- Developing missional house groups that seek to make a practical and spiritual difference in their demographic area.
- Planning & developing church plants.
Bible Teaching & Preaching
- I love the Bible and sharing it with others.
- Creating spaces in our churches where we learn from each other.