I am available to lead training days/sessions and facilitate coaching conversations with leadership teams, volunteers, and the wider church.
Some of the subjects that I can support you in are:
- Basic introductions to things like emotions, stress, anxiety, panic attacks, depression, eating disorders, suicide, psychosis, and self-harm; in children, young people, & adults.
- More intense and in depth training in each of these areas.
- Brain development of children and adolescents, how to support good development, and the impact of poor development.
- The impact of childhood trauma and how to support individuals living with it, including helping our church settings be safe places.
- Strategies and tools to pastorally support and disciple individuals struggling with mental illness, including positive approaches to mental health.
- Creating a strategy and culture in our churches to make an effective difference in our communities in this area, including making our events and services more accessible to individuals who struggle in this way.
- Looking after ourselves in pastoral ministry.
- Developing worship services and events geared towards helping families engage with God together, as a family with other families.
- Creating family-friendly prayer spaces.
Connecting with Communities
- Discerning together the hopes, fears, & beliefs of your community; and how to share the Gospel in a way that answers the questions they are asking deep down.
- Developing missional house groups that seek to make a practical and spiritual difference in their demographic area.
- Creating connection opportunities with your community through meals and stories.
- Planning & developing church plants.
Bible Teaching & Preaching
- I love the Bible and sharing it with others.
- Creating spaces in our churches where we learn from each other.